2016 is coming to its end, and you’ve probably seen some of your friends sharing their Facebook’s #YearInReview video as well as Instagram’s #2016BestNine photo collage. Well if you want to have your own too it’s simple just follow the steps below.
Facebook Year In Review Video
- Log-in to your Facebook Account then search in the search box “year in review 2016.”
- Then open the application. Usually this will show at the top most of the search result.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where your #YearInReview video is located; Facebook automatically aggregates this, but you can Edit the content if you wish to. You can see the summary of your 2016 if you scroll the page
- To edit your video just hit the Edit Video button located at the left side of Share Video button.
- You can edit the content, but you cannot add another “slide” or row as this is predefined by Facebook.
- Once you are satisfied with the content, you may now share it with your friends or to the public.
Note: You can access, edit, and share this through Desktop or through your mobile devices. Enjoy facebooks #yearInReview2016!