Buying a suitcase is like looking for a long term relationship. The luggage that you’ll buy will be your travel buddy whether international or domestic trips. With that in mind, it should always fit your preferences like in my case I would like my luggage to be flexible that can be hand-carried or check-in that means would prefer the small ones because usually I prefer traveling light. Since I will check that in it should be hard-case luggage to protect the content of it from possible harsh handling, and if possible I want my luggage to be unique so I can identify it quickly in the carousel.
So before my second international travel (Hong Kong) I made a decision to purchase luggage because I’m planning to have more trips soon so here’s my vlog post about the luggage that I purchase. The luggage is from Forthpack, and so far I’m satisfied with its performance.
Sharing to you my criteria in a choosing luggage:
- Hard case to protect the things inside
- Double zipper or clamp type to keep you safe from laglag bala modus or any unauthorized insertion of either prohibited drugs or illegal objects
- Scratch proof, of course, you don’t want to look you’re from a battle when you arrive at your destination right?
- 4wheeled and can spin 360° for easy and comfortable handling
- Plenty of compartments for your small things and documents perhaps
- Robust and durable, something that you can sit while waiting at the airport